REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

It was great! I was sold immediately when I saw that intro! brought me right back to the 90s, the first time I powered up a PS1 and played my very first game... although I never got to play Resident Evil...

The Joy of Painting with Bot Ross The Joy of Painting with Bot Ross

R.I.P Bot Ross."You wont be missed by humans - Though by Robots" A fine piece of art ;D Love it

TD-Save The Date TD-Save The Date

... Now I've been sitting here thinking about what to say about this, because frankly..I think it was a great ending, I just had a hard time figuring how to describe it. Every time you tell one of your life stories through an animation i just sit, listen and watch. It's like reading a book you just cant stop reading once you've begun. It's both inspireing and interesting in every way. One big mystery remains though, how did your life turn out? mostly we've heard about your past and your friends past, but what about present? what about the now? That would be great.

Raziberry responds:

I'm doing pretty okay, my dude :)

Max & Mink Max & Mink

It's a good game, but I must agree with rackofhats. It really ruins the fun in the game that ever time you win a level and try to star the next, you have to sit through an ad. I just refreshed the page every time but it's still VERY annoying

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

AMAZING GAME! i just love that ending. I played the first back in the days, and then i got caught by it, i love it, from first to last. Some things are worth waiting for, and this was indeed! You did great

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

I love it! it's simple and amazing! beside that i am also a big fan of Evil Dead specially number 2 and Army of Darkness, but i really do love this game. Although a few more differet levels would be a nice touch, but as you said it was originally made for the pixelday. Smart move. it's great, just great!

An Improv on Freedom An Improv on Freedom

:O .. I.. bu... it... a... wha... please give me some words I cant, I just cant... it's too good, I'm afraid I would screw it up with a bad comment :)

Aww, why thank you mr. :'3
I hope you enjoyed the listen :D

AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea

Fantastic and relaxing as usual :) there is really something special about a piano that makes one feel relaxed. Anyway I love it, nice work :)

Tusind tak!
Thanks for reviewing so much of my work :)
I'm glad if you found this to be relazing!!!

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

"Breathtaking" I need words... you'll hear from me, I can only say that there is only damn good words for this.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Aww, thanks a lot man! I really appreciate the positive review :3!

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Awesome! I love how Alien Homnid got 3rd part of a line for himself xD

Dancing Dancing

It's times like these that I wish I could post pics/memes on the chat... I LOVE IT!

Animated Cat Girl Animated Cat Girl

The colors...The animation...Everything is so...so... PERFECT! :D I think I got something in my eye. Very well done!

jessejayjones responds: