Max & Mink Max & Mink

It's a good game, but I must agree with rackofhats. It really ruins the fun in the game that ever time you win a level and try to star the next, you have to sit through an ad. I just refreshed the page every time but it's still VERY annoying

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

AMAZING GAME! i just love that ending. I played the first back in the days, and then i got caught by it, i love it, from first to last. Some things are worth waiting for, and this was indeed! You did great

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

I love it! it's simple and amazing! beside that i am also a big fan of Evil Dead specially number 2 and Army of Darkness, but i really do love this game. Although a few more differet levels would be a nice touch, but as you said it was originally made for the pixelday. Smart move. it's great, just great!

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

It's a GREAT! game! i played it for hours, more than 1 day. And there were not really any lagg, Only if you open other programs while playing it. other than that, it deserves more than 5/5!

Coloruid Coloruid

Aha! Nic game! and i found the special rick. connet all thesame color in one try all the way though. Right?

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

It was great! :D the only things i think needed was first off more different enemies / camels second off it would be wesome if you could find some sound plays by Jon Tron, like in between each level he says somethin different just simple, or between every camel you kill.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

That was VERY emotional there. i love it! and the way the art floats in together, it's awesome, everything in it is great!

Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3 Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3

bes.. game... EVER! I LOVEDIT! FULL RATE! even if you didn't have theright to mak it, it was worth it! Man! what an experience, i wish it was made into a movie, it would probably be a short one, but a AWESOME! one! :D your great man! and so is your team!

Muja responds:

There's actually no "team" for this project, I did this all by myself. Though, if you think about it, I DID use sprites and musics made by other people..!
Anyway, thank you for your review and your compliments, I'm glad you liked my comic!

Islander Boys Islander Boys

It's SO AWESOME! the thing i like most about it, is basicly the music, it is fantastic. would you mind tellin g me the names on the music ?

Vinyl Memories Vinyl Memories

Aw man! i love that song! :D havent herd it before, but it is music for me, i love it. full rate !