Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Hahah! Oh god I love this so much! Thank you RicePirate! Thank you so much! "WHat a weird game" xD that simply made me die of laughter and my ghost is writing this comment

The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space

HAHAHA! GODDAMN! I hope to see more of this soon! It's...it's I CAN'T PUT WORDS ON IT! BUT IT'S GOOD OK!?!? In many ways!

TD-Perfect As It Is TD-Perfect As It Is

That... is f***in' perfect! did you know that you are good at singing? cause' you are. And the song is amazing! I really love those lyrics. And ofcourse the animation/picktures, great as always dude. this is a 11/10!

Yellow Pages Yellow Pages

It's like watching Technical Dave just... way more silly! I like it man!...although it was a gross truth but alas true lmao ;p

TD-Christmas Break TD-Christmas Break

Depressing, yet good, we get we whole hard truth and that's hardcore. Man it seems like you had a hard time back then. And I thought I had it tough, being the one guy in class always being bullied and stuff...having that feeling you had was basically a kick in the balls, glad your life turned out to be good after all...it did, didn't it?

Raziberry responds:

Y'know what man, it did.

Ricky Berwick-Pants Ricky Berwick-Pants

that...was...HILLARIOUS! AND AWESOME! AND IN NEED OF MORE WORDS IN CAPITAL AND IT WOULD BE A TOO LONG COMMENT IF I WROTE IT ALL!!! It's great! :D

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

That was hilarious! xD love it! Dovahbear strikes again! :D I hope a new one will be made soon

Fast Hedgehog Fast Hedgehog

That's freakin' amazing! XD a real parody of Sonic the Hedgehog! man it's good

Just Say No Just Say No

That was HILARIOUS! good cartoonish animation style and the humor was great all the way through, I couldn't find a single bad thing about it, it's great :D

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

It was great! I was sold immediately when I saw that intro! brought me right back to the 90s, the first time I powered up a PS1 and played my very first game... although I never got to play Resident Evil...