IT's Scooby Doo IT's Scooby Doo

I don't really know why I had my doubts to begin with, this was actually freakin' brilliant :D although as good a voice actor as you are, maybe you should try getting some people to voice other characters next time? it would actually do a nice touch to it

Rees303 responds:

Appreciate it dude! Yeah that's not a bad idea for sure, while it is easy to just go mental with the microphone having some variety will up the quality.

Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women

Told you it would be popular! I love it man :D I hope you think it was worth all the time cause' i sure as hell do! :D great work

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Hahah! Oh god I love this so much! Thank you RicePirate! Thank you so much! "WHat a weird game" xD that simply made me die of laughter and my ghost is writing this comment

The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space

HAHAHA! GODDAMN! I hope to see more of this soon! It's...it's I CAN'T PUT WORDS ON IT! BUT IT'S GOOD OK!?!? In many ways!

TD-Perfect As It Is TD-Perfect As It Is

That... is f***in' perfect! did you know that you are good at singing? cause' you are. And the song is amazing! I really love those lyrics. And ofcourse the animation/picktures, great as always dude. this is a 11/10!

Yellow Pages Yellow Pages

It's like watching Technical Dave just... way more silly! I like it man!...although it was a gross truth but alas true lmao ;p

TD-Christmas Break TD-Christmas Break

Depressing, yet good, we get we whole hard truth and that's hardcore. Man it seems like you had a hard time back then. And I thought I had it tough, being the one guy in class always being bullied and stuff...having that feeling you had was basically a kick in the balls, glad your life turned out to be good after all...it did, didn't it?

Raziberry responds:

Y'know what man, it did.

Ricky Berwick-Pants Ricky Berwick-Pants

that...was...HILLARIOUS! AND AWESOME! AND IN NEED OF MORE WORDS IN CAPITAL AND IT WOULD BE A TOO LONG COMMENT IF I WROTE IT ALL!!! It's great! :D

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

That was hilarious! xD love it! Dovahbear strikes again! :D I hope a new one will be made soon

Fast Hedgehog Fast Hedgehog